Install iRedMail (Mail Server) on CentOS 7 & RHEL 7
iRedMail is a full-featured mail server solution, it provides basic features like unlimited virtual mail accounts, POP3/IMAP/SMTP, AJAX webmail. Below are some highlights :
- Works on 7 Major Linux/BSD Distributions
- Fast Deployment, Low Maintenance, Unlimited Accounts
- Stores Mail Accounts in one of supported 4 backends: OpenLDAP, MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL
- Calendar service (CalDAV) and Contact service (CardDAV)
- Service Restrictions
- Sender & Recipient Throttling
- Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus
- WebMail: AJAX, Global LDAP Address Book, Vacation, Filter
- Main components and working process
In this article we will demonstrate how to install and configure iRedMail on CentOS 7 & RHEL 7.
- OS = CentOS 7 or RHEL 7
- Domain = hackthesec.co.in
- Server Hostname = mail.hackthesec.co.in
In case if you want mails from your mail server to be delivered in inbox not in spam folder then update the DNS records like A & PTR before installation and TXT ( SPF & DKIM ) after installation.
After couple of seconds , below screen will appear , Select yes and press enter.
Define the folder or directory where users mailbox will be stored.
Press “” to continue installation, Mail Server info & Credentials are kept in the file “. Please keep this file in secure place.